Average Temperatures in Hyesan, South Korea
- The mean annual temperature in Hyesan, South Korea is very cool at 2.7 degrees Celsius (36.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of average monthly temperatures is 40 °C (72°F) which is a high range.
- July is the hottest month (warm) with a mean temperature of 20.7 degrees Celsius (69.26 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (very cold) having an average temperature of -19.3 degrees Celsius (-2.74 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Hyesan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Hyesan Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Hyesan
- Changchun, China - 359.1 kms (223.1 miles) NW
- Chunggang, South Korea - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) WNW
- Shenyang, China - 388.6 kms (241.5 miles) W
- Sineiju, South Korea - 349.9 kms (217.4 miles) WSW
- Wonsan, South Korea - 254.2 kms (158 miles) SSW
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 331.9 kms (206.3 miles) SW
- Haeju, South Korea - 429.7 kms (267 miles) SSW
- Chunchon, North Korea - 390.6 kms (242.8 miles) S
- Seoul, South Korea - 438 kms (272.2 miles) SSW
- Inchon, North Korea - 455.8 kms (283.2 miles) SSW
- Taejon, North Korea - 563.3 kms (350 miles) S
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 576.2 kms (358 miles) S