| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hyesan in August is warm at 19.9 °C (67.82 °F).
- The weather in August is very faintly moist. Some 142.6mm (5.6in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 13:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Hyesan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hyesan, South Korea
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hyesan:
- Changchun, China - 359.1 kms (223.1 miles) NW
- Chunggang, South Korea - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) WNW
- Shenyang, China - 388.6 kms (241.5 miles) W
- Sineiju, South Korea - 349.9 kms (217.4 miles) WSW
- Wonsan, South Korea - 254.2 kms (158 miles) SSW
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 331.9 kms (206.3 miles) SW
- Haeju, South Korea - 429.7 kms (267 miles) SSW
- Chunchon, North Korea - 390.6 kms (242.8 miles) S
- Seoul, South Korea - 438 kms (272.2 miles) SSW
- Inchon, North Korea - 455.8 kms (283.2 miles) SSW
- Taejon, North Korea - 563.3 kms (350 miles) S
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 576.2 kms (358 miles) S